Monday, February 1, 2010

Symptoms Of Approaching Stroke Pre-labor Symptoms? Am I Approaching D-day Soon?

Pre-labor symptoms? Am I approaching D-day soon? - symptoms of approaching stroke

I am 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant, it is my first pregnancy, I'm not sure what to expect. (Although I read the book all the time!) I wake up every morning with pain in the vagina, it's almost as if I had sex all night or something! I have severe pain in the stomach and vagina, usually after urination .. always the way .. noth'in than to wait until the last drop! It feels like a belt around the area under my belly and adaptation, there is strong pressure in the vagina and rectum. Back pain is very intense, at times crying and my nipples are leaking colostrum much! Are these symptoms? Do I have a baby soon? I do not know what they think. Someone please help me!

6 comments:

~~CHLOE~~ RILEY'S MUMMY said...

Its almost no .... Trust me, you know when your work ... I had my baby 2 months ago, I thought it was the ongoing work at the beginning, it was so painful ... then the next minute, the pain was worse, and I cried uncontrolably work that is so bad accept for the space and easy and ultimately to meet your new baby, then its value, if all YAY: Concentrate) thinking in mind, each contraction is less to go to .... Good luck and suck the gas -!

teenmomm... said...

If you have pain when urinating, or immediately after .. It is a symptom of urinary tract infection and I suggest consulting your doctor. Feeling that you are sex every night .. and everything is normal. Your baby moves through the birth canal and is a great pressure. Back pain is quite normal .. might be, is positioned as the baby. I want to go to the doctor and tell him and see what you think. In any case, your baby's arms will be very soon. :)

Good luck!

Cassie said...

Approach. Hang in there your not going to long term. I'm not one of those sentences. But I was back 5 inches Dialated and has not yet felt any of my contractions. But my doctor told me what you feel when approaching the disease. I go to work and delivery if you feel more pain .. As if it increases in intensity. You can walk into early labor.

Cassie said...

Approach. Hang in there your not going to long term. I'm not one of those sentences. But I was back 5 inches Dialated and has not yet felt any of my contractions. But my doctor told me what you feel when approaching the disease. I go to work and delivery if you feel more pain .. As if it increases in intensity. You can walk into early labor.

eloquent said...

We need a new approach! when contractions regularly and 3 minutes, call the Ob. until then, work, volunteering, hiking, swimming, yoga to clean the house, visit friends and see a counselor about your pain threshold.

Sharon A said...

I would like to speak with your doctor immediately

Post a Comment