Friday, February 12, 2010

Angela Pitts Myammee Tits Confirmed I Love Money 2 Cast?

Confirmed I Love Money 2 Cast? - angela pitts myammee tits

Tailor Made (George Weisgerber) I Love New York 2
Heat (Jason Rosell) I Love New York
The Entertainer (Frank Maresca) I Love New York 2
Saaphyri Windsor Flavor of Love 2
Smiley (Leiler Ondrade) Flavor of Love
Buckwild (Becky Johnston) Flavor of Love 2
Angelique Morgan Rock of Love 2
Buddha (Ezra Masters) I Love New York 2
Onix (William Lash) I Love New York
20 Pack (Nico Vasquez) I Love New York 2
It (Kwame Smalls) I Love New York 2
Prancer (Mercedes Clausen) Flavor of Love 3
Myammee (Angela Pitts) Flavor of Love 3
Ice (Amanda Dohne) Flavor of Love 3
Milf (Ahmo height) Real Chance of Love
Cali (Christina Ly) Real Chance of Love
Tamara Witmer Rock Of Love
Bonez (Kevin Peters) I Love New York
T-Weed (Kevin Watson) I Love New York

I Love Money 2 2. begin February 2009

My favorite to win: Made Talior or Onix

and Megan Hauserman is to have its own program called "Women Throphy"

8 comments:

Lindsey B said...

It is impressive. I love The entertainer, so I am glad he is back. Happy some old favorites like Smiley, Buckwild and Sapaahyri seen. Angelique and he is confident a crazy fun, and we will be more Onix, 20 pieces, Tamara, Bonez and T-Weed seen.

The only people who do not fascinate me are tailor-made (I will not say why) and Prancer (small ****** sure to enter a form of manipulation).

I hope that Megan did not get that show in the air. VH1 had sunk to a new low there.

PS Crap. I will stop and Onyx Buddha puzzled when, on the back. : (: D

Bugz bunny said...

Rember the old fighting videos Wen VH1 reality instead of these "shows" lame

No casting for this season that the previous sample rejects focus from there

No, why Entain No rear heater can any1 tell dum
Omg Megan N and you need a show ... can their choice of swimwear

My predictions in new programs
Role # 3
The real possibility of love, 2 a.m. to 3 p.m.
N 50 million spin-off other actors lame

Miss.T said...

Really? That sounds good, I can not wait to see "it" in this country. It was fun I love New York .... lol sit on the bench in the park eating chicken wings and french fries "is so freakin hilarious, romantic ... lmao

Steph said...

Taylor Made is a great victory, it is Prancer or so anyway. It will be interesting to see. I hope that Megan does not get his own show. It is an evil man with no redeeming qualities.

Sarah G said...

OMG T-weed is the master of the 2-for money. Brilliance Audio is Sexy! T-5 weed ring finger is hate and love are classics. T-weed looks like a toy action of b-boy or a video game character from the hip ..

Courtney said...

Win Yes, I agree talior should, but I hate hate hate Megan! It is by definition never see a show. It makes me crazy!

caramell... said...

This will be the ****! Saaphyri and Buckwild are my favs, I'm happy to see them return. And Megan really his own show?? "Definitely ll see it! XD

buckeye4... said...

I hope Megan is 15 minutes too early. It's disgusting! You can have a rockin body, but her face is ugly.

Post a Comment