Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Groping The Girls Standing In Que Why Do Some Girls Treat Their BFs Like A Plaything?

Why do some girls treat their BFs like a plaything? - groping the girls standing in que

Hello,
My brother was recovering from a broken relationship. He found a bar and met a beautiful girl. The girl said she was recovering from a broken relationship and would like someone was looking for, the date on a bedside table. It clicked. She had to wait 2 months before doing so. In these days of fun my brother. One day was her naked body as they grope blindfolded. Another day, I showed some photos of her naked. My brother waited until the big day. On this day, she asked him to undress and then abused him. She called him a prostitute and asked her to get lost.
My brother has broken his heart and is currently visiting brothels, to express their anger. I want to console him. Why do some women treat their BF in this way?

5 comments:

Poppy said...

Wow! All I can say is that your brother was not too intelligent. You gotta see this coming. He walked right into a major humiliation. Also, why is your brother, all these things? Perhaps the word is spreading and why this has happened. These are private matters. There is nothing to his sister's safe to say.

maxine g said...

There are many women and
I hate them, cos it makes my life a little harder
cos all the boys suddenly "Gun Shy"
I like too much sex on Chaos
if his brother had more than 18 have been
I must do him what he wanted

Mabin said...

It is the classic case of "dating a psycho."

captinou... said...

because they are whores.

Megafunk said...

I know it's a horrible experience for her brother have been, but a woman scorned often takes his anger at the guy sitting next appointments. And it seems that what happened to his brother. Men often use and abuse of women, as if her heart was broken, so that you are not the fault of women. After all, this is exactly what does your brother visiting brothels. Broken hearts heal much time to, so you should never try to connect directly to Bad or strong enough to have again.

Post a Comment