Friday, January 1, 2010

What Does A Virgin Virgina Look Like Irritated Virgina?

Irritated virgina? - what does a virgin virgina look like

I had sex for four years and I've never really liked. Most feel irritated during sex, but now deteriorating. I do not know if I have a yeast infection, but I feel that my Venn really closely, and if I have sex, I feel like a virgin again. I look a tingling sensation from time to time, but decided to Mirra and there and looks normal. It seems that the opening of my Venn was closed. Instead, it is not open the skin and a small hole for the penis. I think it's normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a gynecologist yet? If you do not really like you're sexually active, you may have a recurring infection that must be treated before it causes permanent damage.

Post a Comment