Friday, January 29, 2010

Neverwinter Nights 2 Soz Serial Neverwinter Nights 2 : Storm Of Zehir Help?

Neverwinter Nights 2 : Storm of Zehir help? - neverwinter nights 2 soz serial

I bought NWN2: SCO yesterday, Digital I download from the website of Atari.

If you're ready download autorun started and asked my CD Key. So I have the key, gave me a receipt in the e-mail, and typed and it gave me a "CD Key error found" error, I checked and he n 'there was nothing wrong that I've written.

Then I tried my product digitalriver.com number and had the same CD key appears to be its serial number. Inserted and the same mistakes.

Then I went into the archives of Neverwinter Nights and the file, and I had my nwncdkey.ini NWN, NWN: motb and NWN: SOZ keys in the list, and everyone I was still trying to receive the error "The CD key that you have entered is invalid. "

Has anyone else this problem? Can it be fixed or do I contact customer service? Thank you: D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would def. Customer service, which is an error in the end, make sure you try to write exactly what he saw.

Anonymous said...

I would def. Customer service, which is an error in the end, make sure you try to write exactly what he saw.

Anonymous said...

I do not know

Post a Comment